Night out on the town or night in with a DVD?
Interview the person below you
Collapse
X
-
Cos you`re all Yanks and you do things backwards.
Night out on the town or night in with a DVD? -
bitch I ain't no yankees fan...mets fan here and damn proud.Originally posted by Musical JourneyCos you`re all Yanks and you do things backwards.
Night out on the town or night in with a DVD?
this damn thread!Originally posted by neoeeYes and since I've never used it, no.
If you could go back in time and change 1 thing, what would it be?
what's your favorite movie?"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
ahhh, you damn dirty ape! hehe my bad..Originally posted by rubyraksyou're expected to read the entire thread before posting:Originally posted by msanchezLotto winner..
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood??
Originally posted by rubyraksHe shovels himself out first.
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
^You'll be too fucked up for either.
Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
A: i have too many favorites to just name one
Q: do you sit at your computer chair butt naked and stink it up?..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison
SoulSeek Name: msanchezComment
-
Re: Interview the person below you
Arnold can only become president if they make an amendment to the law, stating that you do not have to be born american to be able to be president, you just have to be american... So yes if the republicans think that their next candidate won't pass.
Will George W. Bush ever be accountable for the lies he has told?Comment
-
No, because 51% of America thinks he's done nothing wrong. The other 49% of don't have the power to hold him accountable; unless of course we can break through to the irrational minds of his flock and help them see the err in their ways.
Q: Ben & Jerry's or Edy's?A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
edy's
how many iterations do I need on these fucking metaballs to create realistic water?Comment
-
Re: Interview the person below you
A slack hand full.
Whats 78 x 34 - 45 + 6 + 10004 / 1.4 ?Comment
-
9758.7143 (rounded to 4 decimal places)
Q: Why did I just have the most fucked up dreams of my life and now I'm forcing myself to stay awake at 7am on a Saturday morning because every time I go back to sleep I start the dream right where I left off?A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Because it was about Pickles.
If you could be anybody for a day who would it be?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment