whats sad is people cant learn to get along with one another.. everytime an incident that involves race occurs, it sets everyone back & doesnt help out anyone.
I know this is a contender for the politics thread..
Collapse
X
-
Neo-redneck is more like it.Originally posted by KobeJust going by their pics, I'd have to agree:Originally posted by thesightlessnot even human.......

Police say he has a Nazi symbol tattooed on the left side of his neck.

Can you say white trash?
Never ceases to amaze me how stupid and ignorant people can be. But yeah, they all look like your typical white trash, no life, welfare, trash people...I call them scrubs. I think I am prejudice...against them.Comment
-
^^ now that is the best recommendation I have ever read on this forum since the site's been online
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
if i were a correction officer i would just drop the lot off at a black panther meeting ,, just like bin laden should be dropped off at a firehouse in downtown NYCyour life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
I swear, only in Florida...
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
An outrageous incident i agree, reading the article it clearly defines a hate crime as:
From the article it seems the primary motivation was revenge for grassing to the police about the party, the racial aspect just seemed to be a bonus - another excuse in the perps mind to justify a more ferocoius attack on law abiding persons.Bondi stressed, however, that for something to be a hate crime, hate has to be the "primary motivating factor" for the crime.
It's sad to say but isn't that the expected behevoiur from Red-Neo-White trash junkies?
I'm just playing devils advocate here, Iraq is far too good for them. Dump them peniless in a West African slum and watch the people they hate deal with them. I'm sure after a few hours they would change their rasict opinions.
it is suprising to see behavoiur like this in the year 2005, but lets not forget a generation/40 years ago there would be one school for Whites and another for everyone else."Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment