Police: Woman threw sex parties for teenagers
Collapse
X
-
Police: Woman threw sex parties for teenagers
Why weren't any of my friends' moms like this? She's a sick fuck, but when I was 13 I would've given my right arm to have this happen to me.
Originally posted by cnn.comA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Tags: None -
And there I thought my mom was the only cool one in the world... apparently they're scattered all over -
that is awesome. Is she a MILF? Is she married?
Did she get the methamphetamine from her childs stash?
This lady definitely has problems. Doesn't she have any older friends?
I wish my friends moms did this in the past or even my teachers.
The word is full of dirty sluts.
dance like no one is watchingComment
-
i told my mom she was going to get caught, but she didn't listen......
how bad would you feel if all your friends came over and banged your mom ....Comment
-
I hope she's a MILF, anyway she's really fucked up of the head.DIODE NOISE GENERATOR
slsk: bass_warriorComment
-
-
Oh smack!!! That is funny bro.Originally posted by remohi told my mom she was going to get caught, but she didn't listen......
Wish I had a mom in my neighborhood back in my day that was hot that might be interested in helping boys with their hard-ons.
Comment
-
-
-
I dunno...
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment