^ solid.. thank you!
Guy J to release Balance Mix CD, out June 2013
Collapse
X
-
Re: Guy J to release Balance Mix CD, out June 2013
This is awesome aswell .. Fav dj atm for me
01. Roger Martinez & Secret Cinema - Menthol Raga (Guy J Mix) [Lost & Found] 02. Henry Saiz - Santa Fe (Guy J Mix) [Balance Music] 03. Gorje Hewek & Izhevski - Morning Bells [Highway] 04. Guy J - M
01. Roger Martinez & Secret Cinema - Menthol Raga (Guy J Mix) [Lost & Found]
02. Henry Saiz - Santa Fe (Guy J Mix) [Balance Music]
03. Gorje Hewek & Izhevski - Morning Bells [Highway]
04. Guy J - Milestone [Promo]
05. Pavel Petrov - Fever (Pezzner Mix)
06. Dj T Ft. Cari Golden - City Life (Accapella/guy J Edit)
07. Guy J - Diaspora [Promo]
08. Eelke Kleijn - Rampestamper [Promo]
09. Eelke Kleijn - Rampestamper (Guy J Remix) [Promo]
10. Unknown - Migrants (Radio Slave Accapella/guy J Edit) [Apm 001]
11. Juan Deminicis - Once Upon A Time (Guy J Remix) [Balance]
I wish i could find a download of this transtion mix without the break in the middle for advertisements.
Comment
-
Re: Guy J to release Balance Mix CD, out June 2013
Top mix, enjoying it a lot.
45 mins, so Northern Exposure 1 or Digweed's mix of Deep Space Organisms.Last edited by feather; July 25, 2013, 11:40:30 AM.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Guy J to release Balance Mix CD, out June 2013
I was given this as a birthday present recently. Cannot say I am too enamoured with it, and I've given it a few listens. I honestly thought it was the same song for the first 25 minutes or so; very repetitive, ploddy and plainly boring. Some of the live sets from Guy have been very good, others less so. This is in the latter category unfortunately.Comment
-
Re: Guy J to release Balance Mix CD, out June 2013
i listened again yesterday cos we decided to go and see guy j in Budapest in December. First half the cd is kind of boring, but it picks up in the second half. 6/10 for me overallmotherloverComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment