If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
dont buy earbuds from monster. I had the turbine pro golds...cost about 200 quid. Sounded great but the build quality was shockingly bad. My dad had some other monster buds with the same basic problem. I really think shure is the way to go with those...
for ex, i want good sound but i want to be able to hear someone call my name etc.. at this point you will probably just recommend those crappy skull ones? lol
I keep reading great reviews about the AIAIAI headphones... you can find them in mercadolibre - there a bit expensive but the quality is great. a friend of mine has them and they sound very good.
AIAIAI did a 30% discount when they hit 30k facebook users ... and a similar discount in August .. so keep an eye out.
Apparently the headbands have a habit of breaking, but AIAI have replaced the headphones for users.
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
thanks simon for the heads up. thing is it's impossible to order online and receive it here in buenos aires. customs issues, and lots of etceteras.
they have to be good, I saw Hernan using them, also nicholas jaar...
for now I have the sony mdr v 700. I've had them for around 5 years... and they still sound great, but I take good care of my stuff
Massdrop does mass orders for a lotta stuff including headphones. Could be an option for those looking for discounts.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
my dad just bought a pair of these on sale for 150 dollars...they look great imo. I'll report back with what he says about the sound...(Bowers + Wilkins P3)
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
TheOnecontainstheMany, and theManycontainstheOne: Sbando - You Will Be Missed. "Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob
"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have"
the banned1
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment