If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I moved from Milwaukee so I have some knowledge of what was going on here in the twin cities, but not to much. I saw Sasha here a few times (including his lastest show at Escape). Looking forward to the upcoming shows and finding out more information on the local seen as well!!
Is Shawn doing a producers showcase of his meaty toons? or is he still doing a tag team with moksha
Moksha and Shawn get an hour together, I'm not quite sure how Shawn plans on approaching it but half an hour of each of their styles will help start the night off proper... I'm assuming he'll use that time to showcase his top tracks...
Tag is the only fair way to get two of the long-time EB local's a fair share to show their stuff, then in March/April I'll see what I can do to get Shawn a longer time slot up in the lounge...
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment