If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I realize I live in Florida and its a warm place, but when I was a kid, by the month of December it was at least jacket weather in the morning. The past couple Decembers however? Nothing. It's barely even cool outside. Anyway,read this article when you have time and discuss your thoughts on the future state of affairs regarding the ongoing warming of our planet. Whether you agree or not, you can't dispute the numbers now compared with the 1950's the article points out. And perhaps it's colder than usual where you live, but that's the point, extreme weather.
Where I stand is simple. If the article is wrong, at least we are taking better care of our planet. If the article is right, our grandchildren are going to suffer extreme consequences.
yeah for the most part. i do remember december being cold in middle and high school. now its moved to january, and in some years, not at all.
i know it doesnt usually warm up until march, which is one of the reason i love wmc. but if it doesnt get cold, it loses a little bit of excitement for me.
is it part of a bigger issue with global warming? im sure it is, i just hope it doesnt wipe out winter completely. you might see floridians start to move up north lol
i've been trapped in my house for the past 5 days in Fort Worth because of ice. Some areas, the ice was as thick as 14 inches (up against my house). My driveway had about 3 inches of solid ice........ in Texas.
Extreme weather for sure. Glad I could finally get to work today! (never thought I'd say that)
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
Seasons feel all messed up. Felt like it got colder earlier in NY, the in-between seasons are short.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment