I'm sure Diggers has painted the odd skirting board to pay for vinyl .. does that count ?
Do full time DJ's consider themselves artists?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Do full time DJ's consider themselves artists?
I'm sure Diggers has painted the odd skirting board to pay for vinyl .. does that count ?sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise. -
Re: Do full time DJ's consider themselves artists?
This Steve Gerrard?
Wedding Photographer Birmingham - Steve Gerrard Photography
This is basically exactly what I'm looking for. Other artistic mediums these dj's and producers are into. Thanks!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
-
-
-
Re: Do full time DJ's consider themselves artists?
david seaman post ronaldinho.jpg
dave seaman after meeting ronaldhinho...and ronaldinho was sent off!?!?!Comment
-
Re: Do full time DJ's consider themselves artists?
too much budweiser
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: Do full time DJ's consider themselves artists?
So dj steven Gerrard was also from Liverpool?
You would be mad not to have dave seaman and steven Gerrard on your lineup if England was playing in your town...
Actually it's the ashes down here...illuminate we should cash in on this...even if it's just save deamon and geven sterrad in the billComment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment