-e-
gettin info....
Collapse
X
-
gettin info....
so some twat messages my wife on Yahoo and starts talkin shit..... I'm wondering if there's way to dig up info on twats like that ? (through yahoo)
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
theres a way to do anything online if you know the right person to do it. not that i do or anything though lol"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1." -
yep, find a hacker and find out where his IP address is braodcasted from. you will now be able to simply type in his address as a response, i think it would be funny, not entirely legal though.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
well I'm not at home and I would have looked for his IP as a first resolve but am at work and the only thing I have is this fuck face's email addy
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
post it and have people start fuckin with him?"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
throw it up in a few AOL chatrooms
and register him at every porno site you can think of.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
lol yea that should make it easier
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Do you use a firewall Encryption? You can look at all the open connection's to and from your machine. And then eliminate all the IP's for whatever else you might be doing online leaving you with the IP of the person your talking to. If not, Windows has some tools built in that will show you this. Its an ipconfig / command. I forget which switch it is.
Bare in mind that you need to be talking to this guy in an open PM screen, but once your talking to him, you can get his IP. From there, you can use IP Tools to find out his host, and everything about his ISP. From there you can track it strait to his house if you wanted to. Or you can just email his ISP and complain about what this person is doing. I have done this before and told their ISP that this guy was trying to hack me, but then again it was true. Of course he didn't succeed, I could just tell because of the constant port sniffing and such.
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
- Thomas JeffersonComment
-
E i mean what was he saying.. it was hardly that bad was it?
Id say ur wifey just told him to F off.
The best thing is just go to loads of disgusting websites..and sign him up...animals, grannys, midgets...ahh..ya know what to do..Comment
-
its prolly a fake email... if not there is a program that keeps sending emails untill the persons email server crashes.. a friend did that to someone for like a wee funny as hellComment
-
did a yahoo search on that nick and this came up
From: ximmature
Date: Tue Oct 10, 2000 11:31 pm
Subject: Whats goin on in this club??!!??
ADVERTISEMENT
I was just wonderin why this club is so quiet.
Nobody is postin and I don't wanna leave the club. I
want to join other clubs but I am already a member of
too many. Maybe I will just create another yahoo
name. yeah thats what i will do. but this club is still
really quiet. We need to do something to bring some
excitement to the club. Well ya'll let me know what we(the
members) can do to help the club. thank you. <br><br> X
aka Michele
so it could be real since she has been posting since 2000..seems like her name is micheleComment
-
how many times does 'club' come up there, jeez..
Comment
-
ximmature's profile
Last Updated: 08/27/2003
My Email
ximmature@yahoo.com
Basics
Yahoo! ID: ximmature
Real Name:
Location:
Age:
Marital Status: Single And Looking
Gender: No Answer
Occupation: Givin Love where It is needed
Links
? Home Page: No home page specified
? Cool Link 1: http://www.lilbowwow.com
? Cool Link 2: http://www.lilromeo.com
? Cool Link 3: http://www.blackplanet.comA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment