If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
metal and electronic music seem to be blending together these days. there is some really good stuff out there.
DQ - it all started for me through trance... until jibs set me straight and introduced me to progressive house.
funny how we tend to circle back around in our music tastes. although i think the definition of progressive house and trance has been kinda blurred these days.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
Unrelated to this thread, but related to Trance, someone posted ISOS 2 the other day, and so I listened and recalled how good that mix is at times. So I searched for In Search of Sunrise today and saw there was like 11 of them or something? So are any of these any good? Looking for honest opinions. If your thing is minimal house and you hate this kind of music, you can just ignore this post .
I'm actually enjoying "5" right now, but that's because it brings back memories of California. I didn't realize I had listened to that many of them until today. I'm sure I haven't heard past 5 though. I figured they stopped, since I stopped listening to trance about 8 yrs ago.
I'm actually enjoying "5" right now, but that's because it brings back memories of California. I didn't realize I had listened to that many of them until today. I'm sure I haven't heard past 5 though. I figured they stopped, since I stopped listening to trance about 8 yrs ago.
5 is highly underraterd....
the transition from track 9 to 10 on disc 1 is quality. but that cover of Your Loving Arms is terrible.
ISOS 4 is really good too....
I think the reason why people quickly dismiss most ISOSs after 3 is because thats when Tiesto started experimenting with other genres.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment