If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live @ Groove Radio 103.1, Santa Monica, CA 1-27-98
Originally posted by ashley23
Hybrid - I Know (Instrumental Mix)
Yeah, it's 'Tilt's Mythology Mix'
And, there's no track between them either.
Hey thanks ashley23, I've listened to all the Your Face mixes; in the crowd, in the mirror, Schizoid, and none sound right. Schizoid has some of it and seems to be the only one long enough, but the GrooveRadio Santa Monica Mix is the best WHAT IS IT!???
Originally posted by funkykarma
Isn't track 9 Psychout Thing?
I don't know!
does anyone?
Last edited by superwave; October 18, 2009, 02:24:30 PM.
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live @ Groove Radio 103.1, Santa Monica, CA 1-27-98 [72 Minutes
01. ID wierd male "I'm Waiting For Tomarrow"(2 Copies)
02. ID
03. Christian Fischer vs Hybrid feat Julee Cruise - I Know (Instrumental Mix)
04. Tilt - The Seduction Of Orpheus (Tilt Mythology Mix)
05. Miro - Paradise (Red Jerry Longdubbyvocal Mix)
06. Slacker - Your Face (ID Mix) female "Wings Of Desire"
07. ID synth voice "Music In My Mind"
08. Slacker - Psychout Thing
09. Gus Gus - Purple (Sasha vs The Light Remix)
Psychout Thing is right!
i've also added a CUEFILE on the first post
Last edited by superwave; December 5, 2009, 02:06:02 PM.
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live @ Groove Radio 103.1, Santa Monica, CA 1-27-98 [72 Minutes
This below, my odd friend, is an absolute crock of shite. You need to have a chat with yourself.
[00:00] 01. ID wierd male "I'm Waiting For Tomarrow" (2 Copies)
[08:16] 02. ID
[13:04] 03. Christian Fischer vs Hybrid feat Julee Cruise - I Know (Instrumental Mix)
[21:34] 04. Tilt - The Seduction Of Orpheus (Tilt Mythology Mix)
[30:06] 05. Miro - Paradise (Red Jerry Longdubbyvocal Mix)
[39:19] 06. Slacker - Your Face (ID Mix)
[48:22] 07. ID female "Wings Of Desire"
[54:11] 08. ID synth voice "Music In My Mind"
[57:04] 09. Slacker - Psychout Thing
[63:24] 10. Gus Gus - Purple (Sasha vs The Light Remix)
[71:35] END
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live @ Groove Radio 103.1, Santa Monica, CA 1-27-98 [72 Minutes
Sasha & John Digweed - Live @ Groove Radio 103.1FM, Santa Monica, CA 1-27-98 CUEFILE
Northern Exposure 2 Album Release Broadcast
[00:00] 01. ID wierd male "I'm Waiting For Tomarrow" (2 Copies)
[08:16] 02. ID
[13:04] 03. Christian Fischer vs Hybrid feat Julee Cruise - I Know (Instrumental Mix)
[21:34] 04. Tilt - The Seduction Of Orpheus (Tilt Mythology Mix)
[30:06] 05. Miro - Paradise (Red Jerry Longdubbyvocal Mix)
[39:19] 06. Slacker - Your Face (ID Mix) female "Wings Of Desire"
[44:36] 07. ID synth voice "Music In My Mind"
[57:04] 08. Slacker - Psychout Thing
[63:24] 09. Gus Gus - Purple (Sasha vs The Light Remix)
[71:35] END
Isn't this so much better
Last edited by superwave; December 5, 2009, 02:06:54 PM.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment