I wanted to stay until sat for Miguel Migs but it's not in the cards.
Events in SFO this Thursday?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Events in SFO this Thursday?
d-bagg'n it up. Migs would be tits!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Events in SFO this Thursday?
Yo btw, I worked for Lenovo recently... alongside Shannon Sharpe, was pretty cool... worked with a guy from Lenovo with your same name, and for a minute there I was like, what if this is Reso?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Events in SFO this Thursday?
.... and for a minute there I was like, what if this is Reso?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Events in SFO this Thursday?
those guys work their arses off, now I have an idea of what you were talking about in Seattle... and I've worked for Samsung too, insane how many hours they are all expected to put in.. basically they are treated like they are computers not humans.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Events in SFO this Thursday?
good for you man! congrats! starting your own consulting firm remotely from the man cave perhaps?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Events in SFO this Thursday?
Hahah thats what I need to do, but I am working from home but for a cloud computing company in Cali.
Home isn't bad but I like getting to an office though to interact. I have conf calls every day so it's not like I'm isolated. Plus with this freaking winter we've been having and the terrible driving I'm glad I can walk across the house to work.
Comment
-
Re: Events in SFO this Thursday?
working from home, as long as you know how to do it right can be the best thing that will ever happen to you IMO. It was for me. It gave me the freedom to really explore what it is I like and want to do with my day, etc. I have worked from home for 5 years now, couldn't imagine it being any different. But then again I'm a bit of a lone wolf type too. My wife is the opposite, she likes the office environment, I can't stand it. I feel like I'm just a worker bee amongst other worker bee's trapped in a giant hive or some shit.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment