If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I just can't get enough of this tune from Digger's 19th December show! I have it on repeat - repeat - repeat - repeat - repeat - repeat, etc. in the car!
It's the female vocal tune and he just mentions that it's a white label kicking around at the moment... but I found what appears to be the title of the track in the tracklistings section...
Anyone have any more info about this track and/or more info about the artist?
Good Luck, sometimes diggers gets exclusive white labels that don't get to the public for years. So finding the name of some of his tracks is damn near impossibel sometimes.
Find your domain name at HugeDomains. Start using this domain right away.
(From Planetx)
EZA (AKA DIRTYHERTZ) - Blue Bell Knoll
[DIRTYHERTZ, DH 002, US \ Format: 12]
1 trk, single sided - Deep driven bass lines with a really raw edge are just the beginning here. Once that vocal catches up you can pretty much be assured all focus will be on the masses your controlling
Good Luck, sometimes diggers gets exclusive white labels that don't get to the public for years. So finding the name of some of his tracks is damn near impossibel sometimes.
That's Elizabeth Frazer... most of the early to mid Cocteau Twins featured "lyrics" that no one could understand, it was more about her using her voice as an instrument...
On the albums that came after BBK the lyrics became clearer and clearer.
BTW, she also sang on Massive Attack's song "Teardrop"
Re: Blue Bell Knoll - Blue Bell Knoll [White Label]
I couldn't figure out for the life of me why I recognized the vocals! Of course, Cocteau Twins + Massive Attack! I think one of the reasons I like this tune so much is that she is using her voice as an instrument as opposed to a true vocal track! I like vocals, don't get me wrong, it's just different!
I can't listen to your link at the moment though to confirm as I have to wait for systems to put RealPlayer on my machine (HIGH security for adding progs onto machines here as it's a games company and I just started at the beginning of Jan., so do think I should risk it by dl'ing it myself, tbh!).
Cheers for all of the info, much appreciated! I need to own this track! I can, however, stop racking my brain as to why it sounded so darn familiar.
It's still green on Planetx for what it's worth... this guy also did a remix of The Beatles "Tomorrow Never Knows" but neither original title are mentioned in the Px descriptions.
I'm of the opinion that there are just certain musics you don't mess with and the beatles are included in that roster along with hendrix and the doors. Zeppelin doesn't work too well with remixes either. Besides that you'd probably end up sued by Page for remixing them.
Re: Blue Bell Knoll - Blue Bell Knoll [White Label]
Here are the lyrics:
Each is not my love, moan i for what
I make up hundreds so i know how to make love
There, you can have my youth, i know i have loved
Started to see him, 'till when i married him
To yearn admits you're outside to me
Grow up
I have seen these all my life, perhaps a lot more
And i have been so naive
All move and try he knew not
And your spangle, how it hurts, and i have feelings
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment