Parties in Hungary - round2
Collapse
X
-
Damn... You guys have wome real good parties.
Normally I would have come to Satoshi @ Flort but I won't make it.
But I made up my mind to come to the Renaissance on tour party with Dave Seaman and Luke Chable the 19the of februari in club "Dance Disco Tuning".
I don't know much about that club but the line-up is great...
We'll probably staying in the centre of Budapest. Do we need to rent a car to get to that party or are taxi's reasonable of price ?
All info is welcome :-)
Oy yeah, I'd like to go to some good record shops (new + second hand) in Budapest. All adresses + URL's are welcome.Comment
-
-
Re: Parties in Hungary - round2
04.16. Anthonny Pappa - Home ?Originally posted by csabuarNice list...and do you know where they will be? All @ Eventshall? I hope not...I'm waiting for Hernan
04.30. Digweed - Events Hall
05.15. Tiesto - Si?fok,Palace limited pers.3500
05.20. Sasha - Si?fok,Fl?rt limited pers.2000
05.27. Hernan Cattaneo - Dokk,limited pers.1500!! line up: chriss,chriss & k?hl b2b, zsazsa/Slam jr./hernan exclusive 5h set
Comment
-
Re: Parties in Hungary - round2
04.16. STRICTLY! 8th birthday guest Anthonny Pappa - HomeOriginally posted by Jangesz04.16. Anthonny Pappa - Home ?Originally posted by csabuarNice list...and do you know where they will be? All @ Eventshall? I hope not...I'm waiting for Hernan
04.30. Digweed - Events Hall
05.15. Tiesto - Si?fok,Palace limited pers.3500
05.20. Sasha - Si?fok,Fl?rt limited pers.2000
05.27. Hernan Cattaneo - Dokk,limited pers.1500!! line up: chriss,chriss & k?hl b2b, zsazsa/Slam jr./hernan exclusive 5h set
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment