I listened to it once, I wanted to like it, but didn't. i'll give it another shot though. Although I pretty much stopped listening to that kind of music, as I mentioned above. So I most likely won't like it
Confessions
Collapse
X
-
Re: Confessions
I listened to it once, I wanted to like it, but didn't. i'll give it another shot though. Although I pretty much stopped listening to that kind of music, as I mentioned above. So I most likely won't like it
. I still like them live though.
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: Confessions
Speaking of trance, it was fun seeing so many people go wild to any genre of electronic music at EDC. And the Cedric Gervais liveset has some good moments actually
.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Confessions
What's your biggest fear? What's your biggest hope?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Confessions
FEAR: That I'll face a violent death.
HOPE: That I'll have made a real difference in at least one person's life.
And one day that I'll marry John Stamos.
Comment
-
-
Re: Confessions
My truly best friend moved to Playa del Carmen, Mexico... Looking for a better life than he had here in Buenos Aires.. no matter what job he can get or whatever
He knows about music and he is pretty good mixing things up.. But being fair, he does not know about music like most of MS members does.. if you all know what i mean..
The thing is.. Every week he asks me for new tunes, new djs, new stuff he should know... i give him everything i can, considering the stuff i like can make some money if you use it properly in the right place.. lol
Honestly, he is Djing and earning pretty good money by now.. and since i know him pretty well, im sure it`s because he is a great dude.. more than his Djing skills..... somehow, i am feeling he should say something about it.... i am not looking for a profit but at least a thank....i dont what to stop providing everything i like and want to share whit him
As he is my best friend i should probably say something ??
My confession is that i`m done whit being the best friend on this...
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: Confessions
you don't want to keep sharing tunes with him and get nothing in return? is that what you're asking?Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Confessions
if i were him, would say big thank you for the contribution that makes my adaptation in other country its good...
But i feel unfair... Myself, i would not been looking for that... im much more a simple person..
its a confessions thread lol.. not sure what to do
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment