I've just received my copies of London and Slovenia... great! lots of great music for the weekend
John Digweed live in?
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed live in?
I've just received my copies of London and Slovenia... great! lots of great music for the weekend
Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current -
Re: John Digweed live in?
you've already said it, but again: London CD1 and CD2 are fuking mind blowing!!!!! I can't even play cd 3 or 4, I'm stuck in these two first ones
Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: John Digweed live in?
i am more into melodic + proggy stuff in general, so i didnt have high expectations for this release with people complaining about it being too hard. but cd2 really blew me away last night. really hard stuff, but it never got boring as other techno stuff does for me (ie adam beyer, carola, bart skils etc) mixing is close to perfection as well. i wasn't disappointed by any Live In release, really looking forward to the miami thing now
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed live in?

I thought we were all waiting for this?
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
-
Re: John Digweed live in?
CD2 is much harder, but more diversity regarding the track selection.
its full on from the beginning, the booka shade tracks are kind of lower gear than the rest- the whole thing climaxes with the versus track, xtc and lyoc. and is closed nicely by the deetron remix.
the first CD isn't as good programmed as the second one imo and has no stand out tracks. for me at least
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment