If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Cd 2 is great. It's slower dancing but very, very good. His progression in this release is probably the best I have heard from him. He does tend to have a couple of spots that jar, but not this time.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
cd1 here is a masterpiece, didn´t hear the second one
Yep Like an iPod but much better audio. Plays all formats automatically , It also plays 24/192 . The thing on the side is actually the volume knob
After listening to both Cds I give the edge to CD2 , but not much difference.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Wow DD quite the audiophile. I came across that device but couldn't be bothered carrying another one.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
^^ Nah just looove great sound!! I only carry one at a time And I'm going to sell my iPods :
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
yes sband, my very first one was an iRiver, well .. still there in some place : ))
now just works connected
It's a mastering quality is probably the easiest way to say it. Cd quality is 16/44 To be honest I probably won't be buying anything in 24/192 quality although they did give me a card with some music on it. But it even makes mp3 sound better.
The one I bought has just been superseded so I got it at a very good price. It is about probably only the beginning of the high end stuff. They have some that cost thousands of dollars. I didn't even know anything like these existed until last thursday It's a whole new world.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I wonder how much they go for. There are 62 pages of discussion over at head-fi.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
I still have my iRiver, this thick, with ascii characters and black and white screen.
24/96 or 192 (where human ears can't even perceive the difference) is hi-res audio, like an audio DVD or SACD. If it comes from an analogue source then it's the best version of that particular record you will ever get. As Didi says, CDs are standard resolution, 16/44.
Originally posted by feather
These presumably newer models look pretty sweet.
The one on the left is Didi's model, the other one has a larger memory card. A 100 Mk II costs 700 euro or 700 pounds, it's expensive but after all that is the price of a good DAC.
But it looks nothing like DD's model? They changed the case?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
But it looks nothing like DD's model? They changed the case?
Yes but mine is still available I prefer the ay mine looks. It's so plain
Originally posted by klangfabrik
does it have an internal flash memory? or an sd card slot?
Internal 32gb, 2 cards lots up to 128 each.
Originally posted by sbando
I still have my iRiver, this thick, with ascii characters and black and white screen.
24/96 or 192 (where human ears can't even perceive the difference) is hi-res audio, like an audio DVD or SACD. If it comes from an analogue source then it's the best version of that particular record you will ever get. As Didi says, CDs are standard resolution, 16/44.
The one on the left is Didi's model, the other one has a larger memory card. A 100 Mk II costs 700 euro or 700 pounds, it's expensive but after all that is the price of a good DAC.
I joined head hifi yesterday, I am going to need all the help I can get. A@ K support for mac is pretty well non existent. They are not good for Pc either. Their manual is pathetic. It tells windows users to download software and about the only reference I could find for mac was "Connect to your PC or Mac" Fortunately for me I only want to use it very simply . The sound is what I want. It one of those gadgets that can be as simple or as complex as you want , like macs used to be. The best thing, aside from the sound, is that I can bypass the steaming heap of shit called iTunes. It's all drag and drop now.
I want to know how I can add tracklists.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment