why do u fart so much??
Interview the person below you
Collapse
X
-
Guininja Pig
Even set your fart on fire?Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
tried... never worked.
anybody else out until 4am last night 2 hours away from home, knowing you had to wake up for work in the morning?
..Guininja pig
Comment
-
I don't have a/c. No need in San Francisco.
Q: What's the furthest you ever traveled to attend a one night music event? Going on vacation and catching something while traveling doesn't count.Comment
-
I still have all of my limbs, appendages, flanges, and what-have-you.
Have you ever fantasized about the same-sex sibling of someone you were dating?Comment
-
The sister of an Ex girlfriend of mine was 10 years older than her but HOT as hell.
At least I thought this beeing perverted 17 years young and 24/7 horny.
Later I found out she?s a bit weird.
Have you ever put your fantasies about the same-sex sibling of someone you were dating to reality?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment