techno baby... techno!
What kind of techno music are you?
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
house
"A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."
Want Spoon'n music?
Check out my downtempo mixes
http://ryanlinneman.podOmatic.com
Comment
-
-
-
Re: What kind of techno music are you?

That is true, but my sets are waaaaaay different...!Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: What kind of techno music are you?
Funny, mine says Trance...I used to be a trancehead but it gets on my nerves now...realistically, I love tough, proggy tech house/tribal....Glenn Okada (www.glennokada.com)
"...without struggle, there is no progress."
Comment
-
Bwahahahahaaaa.....poor you....they're pushing you back!Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment