I had have that cd for 2 years man, I am sad without it... It was my ride home cd...
Someone stole my damn Bedrock CD...
Collapse
X
-
Someone stole my damn Bedrock CD...
At work the cleaning crew ganked my Christ Fortier - Bedrock cds and I am so fucking pissed. Boss said that I shouldn't leave personal items on my desk, I WAS LIKE IT IS MY FUCKING DESK...
I had have that cd for 2 years man, I am sad without it... It was my ride home cd...The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.Tags: None -
That's bullshit dude. I had a picture of me sandwiched between two chicks hanging on the wall of my office, along with a handful of other pictures... one day it disappeared. Someone in the cleaning crew stole it, haven't seen it since. Now I got my homies watching my back, hopefully that shit won't happen twice.
Dude, use slsk to get it again. I mean, you already purchased it once so you shouldn't feel bad about it or anything -
yea, just download it. although it is nice to own your favorite cd's. what a cxnt. i doubt this guy is a fortier fan or anything :?Originally posted by picklemonkeyDude, use slsk to get it again. I mean, you already purchased it once so you shouldn't feel bad about it or anythingComment
-
Re: Someone stole my damn Bedrock CD...
that's bad! i was in a same situation 2 years ago...in a birthday party with 30-40 people, next morning when i woke up, i find 4 cds from my GU collection nowhere :cry: ... i'd have killed the man who stole my cds
"Love your girl and she will fuck ya ... fuck your girl and she will love ya!"
Comment
-
I actually collect GU cd's, I have them in a lock box for my children so one day they can enjoy some of the finest music in the world. Yes even if some GU sucked (oi!) it will still be an example for what my kids should not listen too.
But now my bedrock collection is shite... Have to find a good deal on ebay or somewhere.The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.Comment
-
Re: Someone stole my damn Bedrock CD...
I threw a house party about 9 months ago and had $250 cash stolen from me... annoying.Originally posted by greg07that's bad! i was in a same situation 2 years ago...in a birthday party with 30-40 people, next morning when i woke up, i find 4 cds from my GU collection nowhere :cry: ... i'd have killed the man who stole my cds
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment