I mean the bloke gets shot through the chest at point blank range and lives?Come on what a load of cobblers!
The Punisher
Collapse
X
-
The Punisher
Very very poor.......and laughable IMO.
I mean the bloke gets shot through the chest at point blank range and lives?Come on what a load of cobblers!Tags: None -
Re: The Punisher
Didnt you know he was wearing a bulletproof vest :POriginally posted by GregWhelanVery very poor.......and laughable IMO.
I mean the bloke gets shot through the chest at point blank range and lives?Come on what a load of cobblers!" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
I saw it last nigth. Very poor. Can?t understand why they send a lot of people to kill a lot of people(the all family...like 30 people) and at the last moment they don?t put a shot in his head! 10 shots in his head! They went there to kill him and they just put a shot in the chest?! Come one!
Then I didn?t like the humor they tried to put in the movie. Dude, they kill him the whole family and his in the mood to make jokes? mmmhhh. 4 points.
OmmComment
-
very bad movie, marvel has to pick and choose what comic strips they use, instead of making movies out of this trash
how did they get Travolta to do that movie? he must be going downhill"A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."
Want Spoon'n music?
Check out my downtempo mixes
http://ryanlinneman.podOmatic.com
Comment
-
wasnt there another version of this movie that came out a few years ago that had billy zane as "the punisher" that tanked like this one" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
It was Dolph Lungren, and yes it sucked.
This one I thought was pretty cool. Of course I'm an old school Punisher fan from way back, so I'm definetly biased. I though they could have made him alot "harder," the comic book Frank Castle did not crack jokes...ever. But it's a major release movie, not a fanboy fest...so it's to be expected.
Rebecca Romijn was smokin' BTW.Comment
-
John Travolta is one of my favourites,
and decided watch the movie without a second thought.
But it was much more bad that i thought it will be
Everyone could write a better script.
They had a huge actor but didn't get advanced of it at all.Comment
-
Re: The Punisher
I know they're making Punisher 2...and maybe if they make it more comic book-y it will be better (the villain is Jigsaw). I remember thinking I'd hate it most because Tom Jane seemed like a HORRIBLE choice, but he was not bad at all. Instead, the writing, directing, action, and TRAVOLTA all sucked hard. But now that he's dead, maybe Part Deux will be serviceable.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment