I tend to like his GUs. Amsterdam disc one is still on my fave GUs of all time.
It's been confimed another GU album by....
Collapse
X
-
what does it matter?Originally posted by rewing3
I tend to like his GUs. Amsterdam disc one is still on my fave GUs of all time. -
HELLO? That's what nubreed and 24:7 are for! (duh!Originally posted by yagawarren again and again... damn im bored to see the same face in the GU.
Really.. wtf with GU people.. get space for the new crowd
Comment
-
Re: It's been confimed another GU album by....
yeah and when they try to bring new artists they bring on shit like LavelleOriginally posted by c_zavalanick again?? nobody wants to listen to the same crap... they should bring new talent. i guess thats why GU sucks now. FABRIC RULES!
second hand satellites should get itOriginally posted by supazI'd like to see the following do the GU's...
1. Jimmy Van M
2. Chris Fortier
3. Sean Cusick
I like Nick W. and all, but come on...he's done enough. Let's hear some
new people.
oh hell yah holden in a secondOriginally posted by c_zavalaguys like zabiela and holden should be recruited... im sure they can kick nick's ass any day of the week
if zabiella gets a GU I will fucking puke, that kid has no musical flow whatsoever
eh I bet he'd sell just cuz it's GUOriginally posted by c_zavalai think cusick isnt good enough for a GU... he's ok, but not enough. his sales arent that big, and his gigs arent that fullWar is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
- Ambrose BierceComment
-
And how long has it been since we've seen a NuBreed disc? And I don't think 24/7 is there to promote new artists, it is a series for having music to accomadate you 24/7. Which is why they always had 2 discs, one for day which was more mellow and chill, and one for night which was more bangin. Besides, Danny and Lee were hardly nu to the seen.Originally posted by undrgrndwmnHELLO? That's what nubreed and 24:7 are for! (duh!Originally posted by yagawarren again and again... damn im bored to see the same face in the GU.
Really.. wtf with GU people.. get space for the new crowd
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
- Thomas JeffersonComment
-
I boycotted the Lavelle cd's but i'll be buying this.
I know this to be sure as I have a friend who has his own record shop in columbus that told me there is a mail that he got asking for submissions for the next cd. Nick wants all unsigned stuff and unreleased stuff. I guess it helps make the cd a bit easier to release when all the songs have no labels behind them.
The 2dn cd off of the Iceland discs is sweet.
GU does need some new blood. And not another damn breaks dj like lavelle is.Comment
-
awesome im glad we all agree that lavelle sucks
cheeersWar is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
- Ambrose BierceComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment