You haven't got a fucking clue, dickwad
who's the most fun dj to watch?
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
-
Originally posted by chemicalbeavisOriginally posted by chlo? harrisi've a tendency to bounce like crazy!!
pillow humping rules.
Comment
-
When are you going to come to Denver so I can see you?Originally posted by chlo? harrisOriginally posted by chemicalbeavisOriginally posted by chlo? harrisi've a tendency to bounce like crazy!!

I'm sure you've been here before, but I didn't know about you until after I registered on this board, so ..... you need to come back
I'll be waiting.
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
- Thomas JeffersonComment
-
-
I don't bother watching DJ's when I go dancing and if I I do, I look at them then only to see what they are doing while they are at it. Guys like Ritchie Hawtin and Jeff Mills on three decks are definately nice to watch as they are busy tweaking sounds all the time.
Comment
-
Originally posted by TomTomGuys like Ritchie Hawtin and Jeff Mills on three decks are definately nice to watch as they are busy tweaking sounds all the time.
nice to watch yeah, but painful to listen too :? :wink:Comment
-
Please tell me your not one of those fellas that stand infront of the dj box all night staring longingly into his eyes. I find them people deeply disturbing. He`s not some sort of god, he`s just like you and me, he gets up has something to eat, takes a shit, wipes his arse, etc..... Don`t get me wrong, I like his music (not always) but I prefer to shake mi booty and chat to folks i`ve not met before rather than spend my hard earned watching a dj change records and twiddle a few knobs.Originally posted by chemicalbeavisSasha
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment