^^^^^^^^ these are so beautiful Kamal & Garrick!
The most beautiful pieces of music ever recorded - post yours
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Re: The most beautiful pieces of music ever recorded - post yours
^^^^^^^^ these are so beautiful Kamal & Garrick!
-
Re: The most beautiful pieces of music ever recorded - post yours
Neat track Garrick, though the one from Resistance I posted just does a number on me. The way her voice is merged into the the track like a fiber in an entwined rope, just fading in and out....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: The most beautiful pieces of music ever recorded - post yours
^^ was going to comment first thing this morning when I listened to this, but got busy with my day (& didn't know anyone was counting the day's posts
)
really enjoyed-- thanks for posting it!
Comment
-
Re: The most beautiful pieces of music ever recorded - post yours
^ cool one
This thread is one I visit first thing... awesome music placed here, thanks!
Comment
-
Re: The most beautiful pieces of music ever recorded - post yours
Sirius XM seems to have turned into garbage, imo.... but every once in a while I hear a song like this and first thing I think of is "I need to put this in the beautiful music section". Glad you enjoy! I do too.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: The most beautiful pieces of music ever recorded - post yours
^ya - back in the day i remember the music stations on TV would be the same way, mostly crap, but every now and then you'd here a really solid tune.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: The most beautiful pieces of music ever recorded - post yours
I just ran into the video searching for 4K content to try out on my new TV. Although the video is only 2K, it's still a noticeable jump in quality over standard HD. It's been on repeat on my Vizio for a couple of days now.
There's so much you realize in that video watching it, the storms, the path the earth takes around the sun (just before the breakdown), it made me do more research on some of the aspects of the video.
Don't mean to derail the thread but take the ISS for instance, it's not floating, but is in free-fall in a geo-eliptical orbit around the earth and is at any time, between 205 - 260 miles straight above - it pales in comparison to the altitude of GPS satellites that are 15,000 miles straight above and 28 of them were launched by 1975 (iirc).
Thrusters and visiting rockets adjust the ISS's trajectory so it stays just outside the upper stratosphere and it has been doing this since 1998. You see the Aurora Borealis but also the copper red outer layers of the stratosphere where the magnetically charged particles from the sun first come into contact with the earth's magnetic fields, they don't turn the trippy green of the northern lights well until they've cleared the outer layers of the magnetic field. And the speed of the ISS, making 15+ orbits a day, that's why the time-lapses are so trippy.
Looking at the earth from above, all of our global differences become so truly irreverent and utterly pointless.Last edited by Kamal; February 20, 2015, 03:51:40 PM.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: The most beautiful pieces of music ever recorded - post yours
^^ also, the music is just very soothing & uplifting!
Comment
-
Re: The most beautiful pieces of music ever recorded - post yours
Well yea that is just a brilliant plus. Astronomy and music are my void fillers.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: The most beautiful pieces of music ever recorded - post yours
hmmmm "void fillers" ... interesting concept
I'm online a lot today trying to find my way to a beach next month
travel sites keep crashing grrrrrrrrrr
Comment
-
Re: The most beautiful pieces of music ever recorded - post yours
where you heading? I certainly could do with a vacation.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment