LISTEN! RickyRyan_CanCosta @ PROTON FEATURED ARTiST 3hs MiX
Collapse
X
-
Thanks to arielus' msn alias, I got it pumping!!
-
sounds great so far
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
fantastic mix ricky. so worth the promo. you're the man!WHAT'S GOING DOWN
IN OUR UNDERGROUND
bringthebeatsComment
-
Re: LISTEN! RickyRyan_CanCosta @ PROTON FEATURED ARTiST 3hs
HOLA AMIGOS!!!
I'm sooooo pleased with all of you. Almost every person I reached while promoting the MIX, TUNED IN today & supported the music I played, for almost 3hours
Let me tell u guys that I'm really impressed with your attitude & ecstatic with the friendship we have. For those whom i have never met or have never checked out my mixes, I want to thank u all & hope we can get in touch in the near future.
Greetings & feedback are DEFINITELY welcome as well as encouraged at ricky.ryan@gmail.com
I could not be more happy and excited.
A very SPECIAL THANKS to PROTON RADIO, who gave me such a great chance to share my emotions through music!
Brothers JAY EPOCH & HERB aka SMIGHT both introduced me to PROTON, continuously helping me 24hrs a day.
Master GREGOR DAVIDSON @ Bringthebeats, who always supports underground artists, promoting our stuff everywhere and anywhere he can.
And of course all my friends I love so much, all Proton Radio listeners & u great talented artists from Argentina & the rest of the world that I admire.
Thanks for supporting me this much. GOD BLESS YA FOR HELPING EACHOTHER!!!
That's the ONLY way. The way it?s gonna be!
Much luv, cheers >> ryan
PS: for those who were not able to listen to the FEATURED ARTIST MIX, we'll let u know how to reach it asap. thanx a lot for your interest!!
THAAAAAAAANX A LOT Arielus!!! next after party, u'll be able to play some records!!!
Comment
-
And I read where today was the first time that Proton reached 1,000 listeners...all during Ryan's mix. Congrats dude! Unfortunately I was at school and not able to tune in, but I will be looking forward to that link.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment