Dude Clint you gotta post the backstory of that image.
"I'd rather chill in this thread": why nonsense don't go away
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Re: Eternal Posting Of The Nonsense Kind
Dude Clint you gotta post the backstory of that image.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Comment
-
Re: Eternal Posting Of The Nonsense Kind
Awesome stuff.
The stunning view a computer sees when you dance
<a href="http://sploid.gizmodo.com/the-stunning-view-a-computer-sees-when-you-dance-1690482970" target="_blank">
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
-
Re: Eternal Posting Of The Nonsense Kind
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Eternal Posting Of The Nonsense Kind

WORLD RECORD! I (and the Ocean Mysteries team) are so excited! Turns out this giant freshwater stingray maybe a world record for the largest freshwater fish ever captured! It measured over 14 ft long and over 8 ft wide! I will let you know the final results! FYI, this stingray was captured with the world's leading specialist on these animals Dr Ning, the information from her study is solely for conservation, and as you can see in the picture this is the moment of release, the animal is doing well and thriving. The entire story will be featured in a future episode of Ocean Mysteries on ABC. Cheers from Thailand, Jeff
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Eternal Posting Of The Nonsense Kind
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Eternal Posting Of The Nonsense Kind
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Eternal Posting Of The Nonsense Kind
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment