Q: Anyone else wish that they didn't get out of bed this morning.
Interview the person below you
Collapse
X
-
Yes, but it is friday. So I can't wait until 4 pm est then I am off until monday.
What are your plans for the weekend? Are you going to go see any good djs or just sit home and get wasted and listen to cds.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
probably listening to it on the radio, since I'll be out of town for work all weekend.
ever been out of country? where?Comment
-
skahound was my very first true email account (not BBS) about 12 years ago or so. I was really into ska music and I belong to a greyhound rescue organziation (Greyhound Pets of America, http://www.greyhoundpetsorlando.org). Hence: ska + hound.
Q: Do you have any pets?A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment