If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Frankie Knuckles recorded live at Stereo, Montreal 6th Anniv
Just saw this one on proton this afternoon and quite a nice surprise:
Frankie Knuckles recorded live at Stereo, Montreal 6th Anniversary 27-Nov-2004: Daydreaming guest
Friday February 4: 2-5pm EST, 7-10pm GMT
Need a huge favor as I'm in work and can't record this. Could someone record this one for me? Huge old school fan and have heard that Frankie really rips it up at Stereo. Thanks in adavnce
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
Actually I was gonna post this earlier today but didn't think there'd be that many people interested. I'm glad that there are some others that have respect for the classics!
**Edit: It should be on right now, but for some reason the Soundlab show is still playing. It seems that much of Proton is being set back an hour lately. The Vapourized show the other day started an hour late.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
Actually I was gonna post this earlier today but didn't think there'd be that many people interested. I'm glad that there are some others that have respect for the classics!
Hey Ruby you should come back home to Jersey to come see David Morales Feb 19 at the Deko Lounge.
We should all show our respect for the godfather of house.
I saw him quite a few years back with Dave Morales and Satoshi Tomiie on the Def Mix tour. Awesome.
I`m grabbing it too but the sound quality is not that good so i may have to leech it from you Ska.
BTW this has just started, Soundlab on Proton Radio(02-04-05)-Part 3-Groove On Top 5 For February-05-Benjamin Bates - Whole (Steve Angelo Oversized Dub) How far behind are they?
I've been looking to make it there at some point. They've had some damn good djs there. I've heard Roger S played there a few times and last month they had Chus & Ceballos. Have you been there?
I'm just very afraid of the crowd...unfortunately, I still remember what jersey club crowds are like (for as much as I've tried to repress those memories )
but Morales playing in his homestate could be an interesting one...hmmm...
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
you know I've never quite listened to soundlab's top 5 and after this showing, I better understand why...what commercial rubbish!
just waiting for them to be over already.
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment