I wanna build up a collection of video's cause this new visualization I'm using for Winamp supports mpg playback, and overlays the clips with visuals. Really cool stuff
Video's from Parties
Collapse
X
-
Video's from Parties
Anyone know a good place to get mpg's from different parties? I know there's a 2 part video fo Desyn Masiello, at Bedrock I think.
I wanna build up a collection of video's cause this new visualization I'm using for Winamp supports mpg playback, and overlays the clips with visuals. Really cool stuff
The Groove Is In The AirTags: None -
-
Re: Video's from Parties
It's REALLY good. Check it out. You can also use pictures too. I've imported a bunch of mine. from parties I went to, to pic's from my trip to Budapest.The Groove Is In The AirComment
-
I think there are music videos in Winamp5, and you may be able to capture some videos. Most techno videos are of club scenes and all that guff. Try searching for 'StreamRipper'. It not only rips all streams into MP3 form, it rips at 128KBPS and names each song individually. I'm sure there's an SR plugin that rips videos too.
Comment
-
Screencap 1:

original:

Screencap 2:

original:

It also has awesome CG effects, and the best beatsynching I've seen thus far. You need at least a Geforce 1 for this though.The Groove Is In The AirComment
-
i know you should really hire a VJ, but could this work in a club?black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Yea, but you'd have to contact the creator and ask for a copy without the "For Personal Use" message that appears every once in a while. He's smart for doing that cause if I had the ability to use this in a club, I would.The Groove Is In The AirComment
-
My tips for BeatHarness :
- DVD-rips from Underworld's "Everything Everything"
- DVD-rips from Orbital's "The Altogether"
- www.electricsheep.org : has some nice looping fractal-clips
- http://www.vjcentral.com/list/link/26 : links to vj-content
- http://vj.zden.sk/index.php?menu=1 : stuff
- http://zden.localhost.sk/menu.php3?open=motions : other stuff
- Ofcourse some cut-up clips from "The Matrix" or old Bruce Lee movies
etc.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment