Scuba's Claustrophobia - and I'm not really feeling it. Feels very uneven.
What are you listening to?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What are you listening to?
Scuba's Claustrophobia - and I'm not really feeling it. Feels very uneven.Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫ -
Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
i think a lot of people will enjoy this one from Pedestrian
https://soundcloud.com/lovebox-festival/pedestrian-in-the-park-mix"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
full 4 hour set is made up of his April and May Destinations shows off Frisky
"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
-
Re: What are you listening to?
It´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
it goes the same way as "the 2nd law"
the sound quality is perfect, some songs have heavy guitars, some songs are kinda pop...
It´s a good album. IMO I prefer their rock side, like Absolution, but it´s a good album anyways.It´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
My introduction to them was Madness (his stab at a rock/dubstep hybrid), which probably didn't help set the proper expectations with this band. LOL.
I admire that they're doing something that has a pretty unique sound, but I'm not sure if I really appeals to me.Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment