If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
So Lee Combs is coming to Calgary on Feb. 6.
I was wondering how he is as a dj?
I ask because I need to know would it be worth it to see him considering I'm a little sick right now and with the event on a Sunday night I need to be up for work at 6AM Monday morning. Should I sacrifice sleep for this event then?
i've seen him play a couple times in SF -- incredible nights. if you like his production, you'll love his sets. very talented dj, and seems to draw a very enthusiastic crowd too.
Well, judging from the comments, it looks like I really shouldn't miss this.
Guess I'll just have to suck it up and brave the no sleep & the -20?C outside expected tonight here in Calgary and have a great time after an evening of Superbowl fun!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment