whatts up!
Collapse
X
-
-
-
whats the picture of on your signature?
BTW sorry for the thread guys...i rarely make drunken postings
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
tallinn express logo is on my sig, tallinn express - it`s rulers of the deep monthly event here in tallinn
Comment
-
Sounds like fucking Swedish to me. You're drunk....or you were, and now I'm drunk at 2:20 on a Sunday afternoon. Damn I'm easy like sunday morning.Originally posted by DreamGirlieheyrd FM
did u tggvo to sasha!?!
I'm rich, bitch.Comment
-
I was.
I am sober now, but only for a few hours before a boat party
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
You lucky fucka. Well, that's cool. It's all rainy here like the rainforest and shit. And it's supposed to rain for the next week. Boat party in Boston sound fun. Anyway, have fun...And get drunk for me.Originally posted by DreamGirlieI was.
I am sober now, but only for a few hours before a boat party
I'm rich, bitch.Comment
-
yea i have never been on one before soo im excited.
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Originally posted by DreamGirlie
whats the picture of on your signature?
BTW sorry for the thread guys...i rarely make drunken postings
and you were drunk by like 7pm, hahahaha.... nice 1
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: whatts up!
Originally posted by DreamGirliehavent sbeen aorudn much guys!
how are you all?
im good sne drunk

sorry for corrupting you and your friend last night.wait no im not i had lots of fun..it was cool to hang out outside of a club atmosphere" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment