Dude's, this is NOT acid!
James Talk on Kiss 100
Collapse
X
-
-
Absolutely loved that tune. I remember only hearing it a couple of times before it was released and once was in a Chloe set. It was the first I'd ever heard his name and couldn't get enough of that track.Originally posted by doobie581"Eggs are cute" sucked major ass.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Listened to James' mix last night.Was quite good,but there were periods when it went a little flat,then picked up again,only to go flat once more.All in all a decent mix though.Comment
-
thanks to everyone who listened, sorry some of u didnt enjoy it as much as others.
Comment
-
I liked it! Now I know why fanciulli pointed him as upcoming talent. They go to a similar direction don't they.Comment
-
it was very cool of nic to say that about me.
thanks for ur comments on my mix
Comment
-
welcome james
ignore the haters...some people have nothing better to do than complain about music they dont like.
Comment
-
Morgan?
r u from southampton?
yes i was playing a few records down at mono, if u recognised me how come u didnt say hi?
jamesComment
-
^^ cause he was chasing them birds
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment