if you were homeless, would you live in a box or under a bridge?
Interview the person below you
Collapse
X
-
no, (thank god) but i hate the house i live in
if you were homeless, would you live in a box or under a bridge? -
under bridge for sure. fucking trolls rule!
Q. Is it possible to pay your cell phone bill on time?dead, yet alive.Comment
-
i never do
i use sprint, who do you use?Comment
-
I use a landline. I do have a cell, but do not want to give my number out, girls call too much. Plus I am married.
Q. Ever have phone sex on your cell phone while driving?dead, yet alive.Comment
-
not while im driving, but i've banged a few girls while driving
have u?Comment
-
no. but I have drove a car with no shoes on.
Q. Did you know that is illegal in most states?dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Because this is not a formal writing essay. And English is my third language dick weed. AND AND I am not an English major.
Q. Want to kiss me?dead, yet alive.Comment
-
no
one of the girls i banged while going down the fla turpike on my way to miami.
do you take the turnpike or 95 when you go to miami?Comment
-
no, right now im heading in the direction i want.
what do u do?Comment
-
I would never step foot in that God awful state. Too many hookers, and DJ's. Plus you fucking guys cry when a hurricane comes ... durr.
WARNING WARNING ... HURRICANE AREA ... WARNING WARNING.
Q. Do you do drugs?dead, yet alive.Comment
-
there will be no drug talk on this board
is oregon better than florida?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment