Sorry about that
Techno visualization - gentlemen, start your beamers ! :)
Collapse
X
-
Sorry, I don't have the specs for the ATI 9600 here so I can't tell you if it should or shouldn't run on it..Originally posted by HosLed: I downloaded this and was impressed by what you said it could do, unfortunately I couldn't get it to work. I've got an ATI Radeon 9600 with 128MB, so I thought it should work.
Anyway, I'm involved in a night in London: www.twisted-melon.com, and I'm interested to see if we could get this going in a club environment. let me know.
Are you absolutely sure you have the latest directX-version installed ?
Anyway, about the clubthingie - contact me at led@beatharness dot com if you like.Comment
-
hmmm, can't get it to work either. i got a pretty good soundcard... i get nothing but a black screen.... this sucks!!
i reject your reality, and substitute my own.
www.flynoteproductions.comComment
-
Update : A new version is out.
Yeahyeah, so what..?
Imho most important improvement :
You can now specify where your videos & images are (you can add as many video / image directories as you want),
and beatharness will use them too.
No need to copy files anymore - just point beatharness to your "My Pictures" folder or whatever
<insert smartass remark about pr0n-dir here>
Comment
-
BeatHarness couldn't care less about your soundcardOriginally posted by influxhmmm, can't get it to work either. i got a pretty good soundcard... i get nothing but a black screen.... this sucks!!

Just make sure you have a spiffy videocard with the latest drivers and the latest DirectX 9 !!!
Oh, and for other readers - read the post above this one about the new update !
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment