Q: Any plans for the weekend?
Interview the person below you
Collapse
X
-
^^ not realy, got some do at Fabric on Saturday with a guy called John Digweed playing some records.
The highlight for me though has to be washing my car on Sunday afternoon.
Can juggle with three balls?Comment
-
none.
did you miss me? :Phttp://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Not that I know of, although I would like to start going to a shrink just to remain mentally healthy.
Q: I have issues where I can't "just let things go"; I tend to hold grudges for extended periods of time, but only for people very close to me. Why is that?A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Interview the person below you
Because you are a fucking heartless, selfish, cow bitch.
Q. TGIF, what is pop'n tonight?dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Interview the person below you
:ROFLMAO:Originally posted by asdf_adminBecause you are a fucking heartless, selfish, cow bitch.
Nothing, I live in Baltimore.
Q: Why does Baltimore suck so bad?"Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --Comment
-
Trust there are worse place to live ... like Point of Rock in WY.
... nothing. and I really mean nothing.
Q. Does Ska type with one hand all the time?dead, yet alive.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment