it musta been love, but it's over now. :cry:
Jon Lisle's Website
Collapse
X
-
Re: Jon Lisle's Website
its just a temporary couple of pages till the proper one is finished
no one told me about the $1 lapdancers that night in LA...Comment
-
-
Re: Jon Lisle's Website
I have always been impressed with Lisle...I have never had the chance to see him live...hopefully this year @ wmc i will...
I love his style..he is so unique compared to all other djs...
I really loved the fact that he mixed in pink floyd for one of his mixes for kiss....
Comment
-
Originally posted by skahoundWhat's a Gansta?
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment