anyone know where in the UK its possible to listen to transitions.
new zabiela kiss mix
Collapse
X
-
wicked tracklist!
anyone know where in the UK its possible to listen to transitions. -
Re: new zabiela kiss mix

I could be mistaken but I think this may be on tonight lol I guess I should know, sorry!
haha...
Jz the ever increasing fountain of knowledge
Comment
-
Re: new zabiela kiss mix
I'm certain that it's probably gonna, maybe so, not really sure, but possibly, sorta kinda.Originally posted by jameszabiela
I could be mistaken but I think this may be on tonight lol I guess I should know, sorry!
haha...
Jz the ever increasing fountain of knowledge
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
the thing that bugs me the most about JZ's sets is that for 5 or 10 minutes i'll be like "HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING WHERED HE FIND THIS SOUND?" and then he'll drop into a style nowhere as interesting.... and lose me entirely
i know free form is his style and part of what markets him, but i just cant stick with his flow
sorry JZ
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
- Ambrose BierceComment
-
what a surprise....
i was expecting to hear JZ mix tonight and found Hernan's mix instead
can't wait though..
would you ask JD when is gonna air your set please? :Phttp://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: new zabiela kiss mix
well, well, well, Mr Zabiela goes melodicOriginally posted by jameszabielaBUT... this one, it's quite melodic in places and... well, I guess you'll have to hear it!
. I'm curious, cause I've never liked the scratchy stuff
Comment
-
Originally posted by James Talkwicked tracklist!
anyone know where in the UK its possible to listen to transitions.
I'm not totally positive but I think someone here, on ms, records them and has them available for download....? I know I've heard a few of them.
Ready for some new shit mr.z.... haven't heard anything since Alive. :cry:Comment
-
Re: new zabiela kiss mix
how many have you done on Kiss??? 'cause i only heard one...Originally posted by jameszabiela
Hope you will like!
Chato, sorry you weren't into my previous mixes for John, but previously I used his show to do a deeper kind of thing than what I'd do for Radio One or what you'd hear in my live sets. Which would explain why you like my other sets and not these...
BUT... this one, it's quite melodic in places and... well, I guess you'll have to hear it!
JZ
Comment
-
-
-
Re: new zabiela kiss mix
that one KISS mix from ~3 yrs ago before jigga became really famous where he uses that reggae-ish track that Lee and Craig also used on the Tyrant e-mix still sounds fresh as fvck. bring on more mixes like that, i say.
Comment
-
You got it then! Tune in to Proton in three hours time and you'll be able to catch James' NYE set from Sydney ...live and exclusivebring on more mixes like that, i say.
New York (EST): Thursday, February 17 @ 5pm
Los Angeles (PST): Thursday, February 17 @ 2pm
London (GMT): Thursday, February 17 @ 10pm
Sydney (AEST): Friday, February 18 @ 9am
Enjoy!
Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.comComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment