*ahem ahem* _anker
Anybody heard Deep Dish Lately?
Collapse
X
-
7Originally posted by Morgan
*ahem ahem* _anker
-
Comment
-
Re: Anybody heard Deep Dish Lately?
I haven't heard a live set since their creamfields set in Aug, what an amazing set that was, they never disappoint me.Comment
-
Re: Anybody heard Deep Dish Lately?
Originally posted by energizerbunnyI haven't heard a live set since their creamfields set in Aug, what an amazing set that was, they never disappoint me.
Same here, Their Cremfields set was incredible
Comment
-
WhatOriginally posted by chemicalbeavisOriginally posted by YO75Electric Mood - Sacred Dance
will have to check that out, don't know it by name, got any idea what Ali's first couple of tracks were? would love to get me mitts on those :P
Its a classic featured on Toronto and also used to great effect by LES on their 2003 guest Kiss Mix, sort of track that sends shivers down your spin, please check it out ASAP
Sorry we got there a bit late, missed first half hour of Ali's set
ps I can see England being in the wooden spoon position by next weekend, dont think they'll beat France
COME ON WALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I knew I was going to kick it - I've been kicking them all week "Comment
-
^^^i know the one now, top tunage indeed :P
BTW, just added some video and photos from the night at www.chemicalbeavis.com
:PComment
-
Cool pics and vids. Can't wait to catch DD @ WMC.Originally posted by chemicalbeavis^^^i know the one now, top tunage indeed :P
BTW, just added some video and photos from the night at www.chemicalbeavis.com
:P
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment