James me old fruit. You're the only one raging here. You seem to make a lot of claims that you cannot back up. If you want you can start by pointing out where I'm supposed to have bailed. If you want I can direct you to some posted where you have made a total cunt of yourself. The funny thing is you bit every time. The schools thread, the bedrock cap thread, the random thoughts thread... The list goes on.
Best of 2017
Collapse
X
-
Re: Best of 2017
James me old fruit. You're the only one raging here. You seem to make a lot of claims that you cannot back up. If you want you can start by pointing out where I'm supposed to have bailed. If you want I can direct you to some posted where you have made a total cunt of yourself. The funny thing is you bit every time. The schools thread, the bedrock cap thread, the random thoughts thread... The list goes on. -
Re: Best of 2017
I'm gonna lock this thread and give some cooling off time. Either duke it out via PMs or take time off the boards. We dont need this in public.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Best of 2017
:format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(40)/discogs-images/R-9543646-1482425626-1788.jpeg.jpg)

not electronic (of course) but it´s an incredible performance by David Gilmour and his band. Perfectly played, and it sounds pristine and clear. He made little changes in the arrangements of some songs, and he plays some stuff from his latest album, so it´s not the same pink floyd tracklist of every Gilmour´s live album.It´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫Comment
-
Re: Best of 2017
LOL at James, now having to edit posts. I can post some screen shots where you got totally owned, if you like. And as for being spineless, I seem to recall you being the one that had to go running to Kamal.Comment
-
Re: Best of 2017
division bell -> pink floyd ... that´s another story, a greater one imo.
I´ve been to the show in Buenos Aires, and it wasn´t very good. The space was much too big, very crowded, and no lights at all.It´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: Best of 2017
I keep trying to find more, but basically my best of 2017 is two words Hernan Cattaneo. I didn't buy much in the CDs this year. It was him and Henry Saiz , Sudbeat CD 1 was amazing. CD 2 was just fun. Henry was no competition.
Hernan's resident was consistently really good all year , some truly great. Frangelllico was another who was consistently really good. Hernan wins because the the sheer quality of the mixing , recording etc. And of course the fact that we get this every single week. It is a very generous gift.
Live. Saw him 5 times this year with Stereo being the standout, I really can't pick which was best . They were both astonishingly great !!
Such a magnificent sound system and he played it to utter perfection.
Sorry I am so boring but I'm right
I sometimes feel that because he gives so much he is taken for granted.
Can't tell you how much I am excited to be seeing his next step up with Connected at Teatro Colon !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Best of 2017
Wake up post
Was not such bad year. I was really enjoyed with:
Solomun - Diynamic Outdoor, Barcelona 16.jun 2017
Nick Warren - Destino Arena, Mar del Plata, Argentina 29.jan 2017
Reinier Zonneveld - Boiler Roon, Berlin 28.mar 2017
Patrice Baumel - Essential Mix 23.sep 2017
If we talk about released tracks..some sick stuff comes out on Stil vor Talent and Diynamic...
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment