In one of the most bizarre examples of dance music further penetrating the mainstream, Dutch DJing superstar Tiesto?s popularity shows no signs of waning with the announcement he?s to be immortalised with his own sculpture and interactive exhibit at the renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum....
Tiesto to be immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds
Collapse
X
-
Tiesto to be immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds
Tiesto to be immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds
In one of the most bizarre examples of dance music further penetrating the mainstream, Dutch DJing superstar Tiesto?s popularity shows no signs of waning with the announcement he?s to be immortalised with his own sculpture and interactive exhibit at the renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum....
Tags: None -
Tiesto rocks!
best show I?ve went to (I?ve listened to every house/prog/tech Dj that visit Argentina)... just my opinion...
It´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Even scarier is the thought of an "Interactive exhibit"...urgh!Comment
-
no kidding, I've been waiting. much deserved imo.Originally posted by skahoundI've been wishing someone would wax him.Comment
-
You're not kidding are you? There's nothing wrong with him, it's the music he plays that's CHEEEZZZY...Originally posted by diegoffTiesto rocks!
best show I?ve went to (I?ve listened to every house/prog/tech Dj that visit Argentina)... just my opinion...Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment