I don't recall who recommended this mix, ddr or GarryX I think? I've been road tripping a bit lately and have listened to this mix countless times and it's just incredible. Thanks.
What are you listening to?
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: What are you listening to?
really enjoyed this one from Barnt
"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
nope, was not me but i will definitely check it out now.. GarryX?I don't recall who recommended this mix, ddr or GarryX I think? I've been road tripping a bit lately and have listened to this mix countless times and it's just incredible. Thanks.
https://soundcloud.com/hiroyuki-kaji...chillout-mix-1
"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
That was meI don't recall who recommended this mix, ddr or GarryX I think? I've been road tripping a bit lately and have listened to this mix countless times and it's just incredible. Thanks.
https://soundcloud.com/hiroyuki-kaji...chillout-mix-1
I love everything on that mix but Recondite - Tie In is absolutely mind blowing
Here the thread:
[ms]
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
Peter Kruder
Ali @ Burning Man 2018
We are a Burning Man sound camp and artist collective based out of San Francisco and operating in Black Rock City and beyond. 2013 was our maiden voyage. WEB: kazbah.org IG: instagram.com/the_Kazbah
Lemon8
Behrouz

Comment
-
-
Re: What are you listening to?
this will be amazing... really made my day seeing this was posted this morning. those little things that really make a difference in a day.
"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
Deep spacey grooves for today
Hosini
The Script Series will feature periodic mixes exploring inspirations drawn upon via my long standing love of movie scores. To begin the series, the first scene is called Remember. This mix stems from
Ouvid
Baaz
iO

Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
Very well done mix imo.. liked a lot
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
100% agree.. Modd is making some amazing music recently.. wish there were more mixes than there are on his soundcloud? Love every single one of them and cant find more
World Booking valdano@illuminateteaa.com Label Owner @bomondrecordings Contact moddvibe@gmail.com MADE OF DAYDREAMER Stanislav Klimushin MODD is a globally revered DJ and producer whose deep, organ
If you know about other mixes from him feel free to share
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment