Most of the time i i like to listen to Abba, have you got any smokes?
I am new
Collapse
X
-
Re: I am new
Most of the time i i like to listen to Abba, have you got any smokes? -
welcome to the board......
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Dude...just when I thought I'd heard everything about you...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
-
Originally posted by YaoOk, lemme help you out in retrospect:
Tiesto is my hero.
WTF
Hero 
oh my god..............
:?
Smoke to all................
It does not smoke cigarette because lungs you have only two.
Smoke marijuana; because neurons you have million.Comment
-
ups...... sorry.........
welcome adam enjoy MS :wink:
Smoke to all................
It does not smoke cigarette because lungs you have only two.
Smoke marijuana; because neurons you have million.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment