Pretty boring and uninteresting set. I can't believe Sasha did such a boring thing. And he looks pretty out of shape... too sad.
Sasha @ Burning Man, Incendia Doom - 06 September 2020
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha @ Burning Man, Incendia Doom - 06 September 2020
Pretty boring and uninteresting set. I can't believe Sasha did such a boring thing. And he looks pretty out of shape... too sad. -
Re: Sasha @ Burning Man, Incendia Doom - 06 September 2020
Lol fucking hell . Other than that ok though?
Tad boring I agree in as much as it doesn't really go anywhere and this sound is getting a bit long in the tooth already.
Still , it's miles better than the club shite KFT his lnoe cast usually is.Last edited by lord lucan; September 11, 2020, 11:15:18 PM.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Burning Man, Incendia Doom - 06 September 2020
By the sound of the last track in this mix I'm pretty sure the bald one disappeared up his own ringpiece. What a fucking racket.Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Burning Man, Incendia Doom - 06 September 2020
He knows what he's talking about. He stopped caring in 2001 but before that he knows his prog.
Also: lovers are also haters, aren't they?╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Burning Man, Incendia Doom - 06 September 2020
Sounds like you should disappear up there to. What are you in a relationship with him or something? Anyone who’s been a fan since the late 80s knows his sound has changed. Technology has changed with it. For the worse imo. Loved his sound in the 90s and have seen him live many times then. His club sound now in my opinion is good but once was amazing. Think it’s good to try something different with the breaks thing. Some gorgeous tracks in there and very well put together. But you are right on this point. Lovers are also haters. Not sure it’s good to kiss lucan a arse so much though. Up to you though.Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Burning Man, Incendia Doom - 06 September 2020
Pre-recorded yes, so fucking what? I think he already shows to us and everyone else that he can do his job without pre-recording shit.
I really enjoyed this set.
People will always be complaining about how his music is not the same as in the '90s etc. Imagine not moving forward and stuck in the past as many other DJ's from his time. You can check one of the line ups from the 90's or 2000ish and see who is still "with us" and who is just trying to catch the last breath of social media platforms before being cut out.
Imagine if there is no Facebook. I respect all of them, from Pappa, Seaman, Lawler, Howells, Warren, etc. But where they are now? Do you think all of them decided to take a huge break in their music carriers xx years ago and now suddenly everyone decided to somehow come back? Fuck No. They lost their ways to move forward. And all that they can do now is relay on social media platforms - otherwise "dead".Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Burning Man, Incendia Doom - 06 September 2020
Limey, take it easy, man, I was just sayin', lol.
Buzz, of course he doesn't have to prove anything. People are just wondering why he had to play e pre-recorded set.
Btw, I liked the set, for the most part, at least. I even liked the one on the boat and I definitely loved the orchard mix. I've listened to it a dozen times (I bought all the tracks).╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Burning Man, Incendia Doom - 06 September 2020
lol sasha brings out the best in all of us, a true inspiration lololol
does his mixer have a touch screen or why does he put he hands on it like it's a keyboard sometimes?

oh maybe it's the sliders, looks like a poser tho sometimes lololComment
-
Re: Sasha @ Burning Man, Incendia Doom - 06 September 2020
Is that the new Pioneer? If it is then yes, it does have a sort of touch screen for added fx.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Burning Man, Incendia Doom - 06 September 2020
A lot of set are pre-recorded in these virtual festivals so I don't understand the controversy.Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Burning Man, Incendia Doom - 06 September 2020
It wasn't long ago everyone was taking the piss out of SHM for pre-recorded sets, and the Sasha sycophants would be harping on about how their boys wouldn't do that.
If if you went to see your favourite band and they didn't even plug their guitars in and the singer mimed all night, would you be happy?Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,521
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment