Q: Snowboarding or Surfing?
Interview the person below you
Collapse
X
-
-
blunts. joints go too fast.
white chocolate or dark chocolate."Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
yeah, once I gave a few girls the wrong test answers at the same time. owned!
seriously, does anybody miss me?Comment
-
sometimes, when i am alone :wink:
would you rather go out with a g/f or with a best mate?I take Viagra and Prozac together. If I can't get it up, I don't care.
Comment
-
going out with your g/f :P
q: can you post a pic of your g/F?http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
-
tan line. else you wanna know where her boobies have been.
you know "for you eyes only type stuff"
Q. Ninja or Samurai ?dead, yet alive.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment