This should be fun.
Call me Mike Storey
Collapse
X
-
Call me Mike Storey
For me, any ideas?
This should be fun.
Tags: None -
-
^^ Yeah i have thought about just sticking with that. Dunno though.
Comment
-
Comment
-
M "Little Bitch" Jay.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Problem is, there's already Emjay (has released on Cyber), and it sounds exactly the same...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
I am kidding yes
I`d have shot myself a long time ago if i was called Filbert Winkler.. no offense the the Filbert Winkler`s of this world btw. I`m still uo for MJ at the mo....
Comment
-
^ haha! filbert wass going to be my first child's name. but now that everyone thinks it sucks, i might not name him (or her) that.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
I was hoping, but I didn't want to offend anyone about their name... I got made fun of all of my childhood because I have a spanish name and I grew up in L.A. back when there weren't that many Latinos around.Originally posted by Musical JourneyI am kidding yes
I`d have shot myself a long time ago if i was called Filbert Winkler.. no offense the the Filbert Winkler`s of this world btw. I`m still uo for MJ at the mo....Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment