I know, its been too long, sure wish he would put another one together. he is a master at this style.
Greg from Thugfucker - Greg's Mellow Trip (3 hrs)
Collapse
X
-
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Greg from Thugfucker - Greg's Mellow Trip (3 hrs)
took them 3 months to respond but better late than never
now the wait..
Originally posted by ThugfuckerWorking on putting together another mellow trip at some point actually.. been pulling music for it but just have been busy with other things.. but of course want to make another special one! hopefully won't be too long!"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: Greg from Thugfucker - Greg's Mellow Trip (3 hrs)
Thugfucker himself just said this on his facebook:
"Funny, I am literally sitting here going thru piles of music thinking about what might make it into the next one...
"
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Greg from Thugfucker - Greg's Mellow Trip (3 hrs)
Very good to hear! My all time favorite mixes are his downtempo mixes. He did this one a few months ago which is similar style,
"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: Greg from Thugfucker - Greg's Mellow Trip (3 hrs)
missed that when it dropped thanks ddr
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Greg from Thugfucker - Greg's Mellow Trip (3 hrs)
Yes that was in it - great tune that
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Greg from Thugfucker - Greg's Mellow Trip (3 hrs)
Trip #5 posted,
https://soundcloud.com/thugfucker/gregs-mellow-trip-5-gregs-hopeful-trip?in=thugfucker/sets/mellow-trips"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: Greg from Thugfucker - Greg's Mellow Trip (3 hrs)
Beat me to it
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment