weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
James Zabiela & Sasha @ Crobar NYC, March 4th...
Collapse
X
-
-
Anyone heard of presale ($20) tix yet? Haven't seen anything! Friends from Chicago are coming in and I want to make sure we get those discounted tix if possible.
Gonna try to go a bit earlier this time so I don't have to wait in the long-ass line, or tip the doorguys
Peace.Comment
-
I went to his show 2 weeks ago, I bought pre-sale for 35 bucks! It's not a huge discount
I'll be going to this one too! He rocked out the last show, totally different sound for him with this new system he's using!
Comment
-
Preale discount not available this time around
However, they're NOW avail at
www.wanttickets.com or www.crobar.com
If you're in Manhattan you can also swing by Satellite records on Bowery, just south of Houston and pick 'em up there.
My friends at Crobar said this would prob be the last 18+ show for fundacion, thank God!Peace.Comment
-
how was this? i would be interested to hear if they both used ableton, and wether they were b2b or not?LATEST MIXES FOR D/LOAD:
http://johnpaulsykes.wordpress.com/mixes/Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment