really lovin' this guy's sound at the moment. great set. it's still available for listen on archive at kiss 100 for those who can't wait...
Luke Fair - Kiss 100 FM - Feb. 19th
Collapse
X
-
Re: Luke Fair - Kiss 100 FM - Feb. 19th
Hi Radical!Originally posted by I_Get_RadicalSIIIIIIIICKKKKK!
Both Luke and John are playing here in town next month!
Super stoked.
Thanks for the heads up on the set!
More details please on the John Digweed and Luke Fair show....Where in Canada and when.....It's been awhile since John has graced us with his presence. Thanks!Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
-
Re: Luke Fair - Kiss 100 FM - Feb. 19th
I think it's Edmonton...but I'm not 100% sure. I know it's on the westside somewhere.Originally posted by chantyHi Radical!Originally posted by I_Get_RadicalSIIIIIIIICKKKKK!
Both Luke and John are playing here in town next month!
Super stoked.
Thanks for the heads up on the set!
More details please on the John Digweed and Luke Fair show....Where in Canada and when.....It's been awhile since John has graced us with his presence. Thanks!
And it has been a while since he came to Toronto
I really hope that when he does get here, he spins at BOA
The Groove Is In The AirComment
-
A mix of real quality from Luke - I was a bit disappointed with his last [ms] promo ... but he's bang on form with this one.
With a mix from Hernan last week and a JZ one due shortly we are being spoilt.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for new mixes from Fortier and Pole Folder (here's hoping !).sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Oh hell yeah, every set that i have from Luke is amazing..
cant wait to hear this
"A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."
Want Spoon'n music?
Check out my downtempo mixes
http://ryanlinneman.podOmatic.com
Comment
-
Re: Luke Fair - Kiss 100 FM - Feb. 19th
Luke's spinning in Calgary soon. Not certain if Diggers is with him for this gig. You can keep up with Luke's travels HERE.Originally posted by nubreed000I think it's Edmonton...but I'm not 100% sure. I know it's on the westside somewhere.Originally posted by chantyHi Radical!Originally posted by I_Get_RadicalSIIIIIIIICKKKKK!
Both Luke and John are playing here in town next month!
Super stoked.
Thanks for the heads up on the set!
More details please on the John Digweed and Luke Fair show....Where in Canada and when.....It's been awhile since John has graced us with his presence. Thanks!
And it has been a while since he came to Toronto
I really hope that when he does get here, he spins at BOA
WHAT'S GOING DOWN
IN OUR UNDERGROUND
bringthebeatsComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,521
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment