Looking forward to this one.
Album audio clips for Dave Seaman & Luke Chable
Collapse
X
-
i used to love seaman's material. i still liten to his first GU alot, and all of his earlier CD's from Ren. none of his newer stuff gets me moving though. just a little too mainstream and boshy. but those cd from the renaissance album with ossia are great, as are the one with reobert miles and the triple one with morales and btyour life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
I'm looking forward to the release of this compilation. I have loved Dave Seaman's stuff in the past and have really like Audiotherapy's releases at the moment.I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment